Friday, April 8, 2016

What Changed When I Cut My Hair


   
      I have done many regretful things with good intentions in my life, but cutting my hair is number one. I thought cutting my thick, long, healthy, wonderful, flowing..sry. I thought that cutting my hair would make my life easier, lead to quicker mornings, and be a nice change. Bless my heart. 

    It made my life harder, lead to longer mornings because I had no idea what to do with this inch of hair on my head, and it was far from a "nice" change. I went from the confidence of Kanye West to feeling like a pinto bean in one "snip" at the hair salon.

So what did change? What did I learn from my hair cut experience?

1) I hate myself.
    I am the worst.

2) I now know why all the Disney princesses have long hair.
    Besides Snow White...who was basically depressed all the time and sleeping- Probably because she had long hair and cut it.

3) You will not leave the hair salon looking or feeling like the picture of Jessica Alba you took in.
     Why do I always think that if I bring in a picture of a celebrity's hair, that my face will change into theirs as well?

4) I don't make fun of people with extensions anymore.
    Envy. Envy is what I have now because you can afford them and you are blending them so well. 

5) Too much of my identity lies in my dead skin cells.
     Ew.



No comments:

Post a Comment