Sunday, December 11, 2016

Love me? Love U? Love O.


Ahh, I cannot get over how cute and comfy these pj's are and I am so excited to be partnering with Love Ophelia to spread the cheer! If you know me, you know I'm the kind of girl to have the hair done, makeup done, jewelry on, THEN change out of my pajamas in to "real world" clothes. Therefore, I don't accept just any pajamas in to my life, but this set may just be at the top of my list! They are just as comfy as they are cute and I'm having a harder time putting on actual pants each day.


Love Ophelia is a loungewear line with the cutest selection of pajamas, robes, and rompers. Perfect for lazing around the house, or matching sets for all the lovely bridesmaids getting ready for the big day! Especially as the weather gets cooler, Love O. is perfect for a lazy day indoors.



Not to mention, this is the perfect Christmas gift for all the ladies in your life! Their prices are super affordable and clothes fit true to size. Hey, never underestimate the happiness a pajama set can instill. Pajama gifts are so underrated. Scroll on down for their contact info and get to gifting! Yes, it is acceptable to buy yourself gifts for Christmas.



While you're surfing the internet for cute things, make sure you check out my sweet friend's blog, Daily Shealeigh for the most recent fashion picks and what she has to say about Love Ophelia, too!


CONTACT
 - Instagram: @loveophelia
 - Blog: blog.loveophelia.com
 - Website: loveophelia.com

SHEA
 - Instagram: @shealeighmills
 - Blog: dailyshealeigh.com


No comments:

Post a Comment