Saturday, November 19, 2016

Christmas is Close = Christmas Clothes

Hi hi! I am definitely the kind of person to put up the christmas lights and tree before Thanksgiving. Hate me all you want. I also like Nickleback, so it's all a mess over here. BUT- I say it is never to early to start the Christmas spirit! I love this time of year. Coffee tastes better somehow. Houses are more beautiful. People are weirdly nicer. It is a beautiful season, so I start as early as I can.

I am so excited to share with you a brand that I have been LOVING lately: Solidlightco. This company makes the cutest clothes and I absolutely adore the message sent along with their items: Jesus. Go check them out by clicking on this link! You won't be disappointed. https://www.solidlightco.com
This top is the cutest and oh so comfy! I am wearing a medium and it fits perfectly.


It's also a steal- only $20.


and HOW CUTE is this sweatshirt?! It's also just as comfy and only $30.

Over all, I am very impressed with how cozy and cute these tops are and I highly recommend you go check out their content and follow their Instagram: Solidlightco
Tis the season <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment