Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Gym Bag Essentials


Going to the gym is fun. By fun, I mean it's a horrific experience that requires any form of anything to motivate me. So what does this chick have in her gym bag to get her through? 
LET ME JUST TELL YOU!

1. Shoes
Turns out they are incredible helpful when running. Not only are the a necessity, but these specific Nike's are SO comfortable and not to mention cute. Cute gym clothes are always motivating, right?

 Asking for a friend.

2. Water
Honey, if you only knew how much I sweat during a workout, you would understand the need for my water consumption every two seconds. Not only that, but it's incredibly important to stay hydrated when and when you're not working out! SO MANY BENEFITS. I could talk for days on this, but I'll let you google it.

3. Secret Outlast Deodorant*
Since we are on the topic of my unnatural perspiration (sorry), I have to give a shout out to Secret Outlast, specifically. TALK ABOUT A HOLY GRAIL. I smell like a floral goddess the whole time I'm working out. I don't get pit stains or emotional stains from embarrassment. This stuff must have been created by Jesus himself. I highly recommend. 

4. Headphones
I mentioned in a previous post my hatred for the sound of my breath when working out. I sound like a dying pig rolling in burning rocks and it is horrific and extremely un-motivating. Therefore, I stay cranking the Mulan soundtrack and happily finish my workout.

5. Dry Shampoo
Did I tell you guys about how sweaty I get during a workout? Let me tell you: I get really sweaty. Which means my hair is plastered to my face upon finishing and it isn't one of my best looks. Therefore, if I have somewhere to be after or just want to appear more human- I spray some dry shampoo on my roots and I am good to go!

6. Lastly, up in the right hand corner of my gym bag essentials is a bag of tears
Self explanatory.



*ad

3 comments:

  1. While going to my gym training I always carry these essentials along with me. They must be taken along. Have recently replaced my old fashioned clothing with best workout clothes with great designs. They are very flexible and I am very happy to wear them during gym.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. Legging

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. gym Leggings

    ReplyDelete